Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tony & Jenn and the kids just left. I don't envy their 14 hour drive back home today. Not fun. We had a great time when they were here! All the kids wanted to do was swim, and I don't blame them! We had 2 great days of weather. No storms, but nice and overcast. Tony & Jenn wanted to go to J&K and Krazy Sub. Hope they lived up to all our raves!

Mason had a great time with his cousins, although he refused to nap, and he started a fun "screaming tantrum" where he screams and throws down the toy he's holding and screams some more. It's really a joy to behold. Really. I think the reason this surprises us is that he is always such an easy, perfect baby! He's so happy and good natured, always quick to give a smile. He's enjoying his summer, swimming all around the pool and having friends over for parties. Since I've been home for the summer, he really LOVES his Mama! I'm going to be sad to go back to work in a couple of weeks!

No comments: